Safety Foot Wear or Safety Shoes are widely used in industries and at construction sites where there is a high risk of employees hurting their foot. Safety footwear is designed to protect feet against injuries. impact, compression, and puncture.
You can buy safety boots online. A variety of safety shoes are available online wherein the shoes will be delivered to you within a short time. Buying safety boots online is an excellent option.
Selection of suitable Safety footwear:
Footwear is normally chosen based on the hazards that are associated with the workplace.
• Materials handled by the worker
• Risk emerging from objects falling on the feet
• Crushing of the foot by any material
• Injury to the bottom of the foot by sharp items
• Exposure to corrosive materials
• Fire-prone places with the risk of static electrical discharges
• Risk to electronic components/ equipment due to the discharge of static electricity
• Risk of coming into contact with energized conductors of low to moderate voltage (e.g., 220 volts or less)
Requirements for fit and safety footwear:
• The footwear must be comfortable for wearing and moving while at work.
• Boots should have ample toe room.
• Provision for extra socks must be there.
• Fit of the boots should be with correct tolerance around the heel and ankle when laced.
• Water-resistant coating should be provided.
• Inspect footwear periodically for any repair.
• Do not wear worn out shoes.
• Do not use electric shock resistance of footwear in wet conditions.
The human foot is constituted by a very delicate structure of small bones, nerves and muscles. Workplace Safety Products is the most essential prerequisite for a congenial and productive work environment that achieves the set targets. A wrong step can cause real loss of time and results in compromised fitness/partial disability.